Monday, May 30, 2011

Since 1983

  I started in the early 1980's searching and asking questions about the nature of people and its impact to societal issues like socio-economic inequalities in particular poverty among the masses in democratic and open societies.As a student activist and leader I have experience the implication of status quo in the school environment and encompassing communities and societies in general.I thought the school was a place to educate myself in understanding societal issues that affects everyone in my community and nation as a whole.
  I started a self-funded research project to reinforce and sustain my arguments if not recommendations in minimizing if not eradicating socio- economic inequalities without resorting to violence.The pen after all is still mightier than the swords.....in the 21st century technology makes almost everything transparent and "truthful" ? In honor of those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom and justice for all born or unborn...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment