Thursday, January 16, 2014

Challenges disguised as problems...solution wise, it is there. :)

I learned from my entrepreneur father who built his small business, and enabled him to give each one of us the education, and the economic security he planned for each one of us...the rest was up to us, to maintain it and expand his greatest gift to us, the "knowledge and experiences" that made him successful. He is an obscure figure in Iloilo City, but during his days, he was one the richest people in the city of my birth. Rogelio Florete Sr. was his contemporary, the father of the billionaire owner of Bombo Radio- Philippines. The trainings and knowledge my father gave me is priceless. My late father and I differed in our vision. I dreamed of equality among the poor and my father dreamed of building his Mansion (which he did not), instead I convinced him to focus on helping others instead. He inspired me, and in his honor I will continue his dream, and my dream combined, will be our legacy for the next generation of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment