Monday, March 31, 2014

Humility one of the greatest, and extremely difficult virtue among us, practicing Christians.
My greatest humbling moment was living in the United States of America.
I never liked academics but I did well with subjects like Logic, Geometry, and Ethics. I loved it. I really applied it, while living in North America - I applied it as a lesson of a lifetime, not as academics but a way of life in the land of plenty and limitless ambitions.
Logic - I learned to surrender to things...many were not logical.
Geometrically, I grew as a person, learning humility which defied my logic.
Ethics - maintained a dignified, simple and quite existence in a crass and materialistic world of fame, ego, and wealth. My greatest lesson in HUMILITY.

Please visit my blog. Trying to capture my life experiences by blogging it.

http://www.rodolfopanizalesconsulting.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment